IVF SPECIALIST IN DEHRADUN
IVF is known as “in vitro fertilization” and is commonly known as assisted reproductive technology (ART). It is a type of medicine that helps the sperm to fertilize the egg and implant the fertilized egg in the uterus, and it is also a surgical procedure. IVF also helps prevent genetic problems associated with pregnancy in children. When it comes to assisted reproductive technology, IVF is the most effective, and you can use your own eggs and your partner’s semen for the procedure. The chances of a healthy baby being born after in vitro fertilization depend on the cause of infertility and age.
What are the benefits of IVF treatment?
- IVFs are more likely to have an egg and give birth to a woman whose blocked or damaged fallopian tube.
- IVF can be used to increase the chances of pregnancy in older couples, especially those with low ovarian reserve.
- Couples with male infertility problems are more likely to have IVF than to get pregnant naturally.
- IVF has been shown to be very successful for women with PCOS. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common condition with hormonal imbalances that lead to irregular menstruation.
- Women with endometriosis may need IVF because part of the uterine lining grows outside the uterus and has been shown to be successful in premature ovarian failure.
- Women who have begun menopause can receive IVF treatment using donor eggs, which have a high success rate.
About Dr. Tarushree- The best IVF Specialist in Dehradun
Dr. Tarushree is the best IVF specialist in Dehradun with an extensive experience in thousands of cases in obstetrics, gynecology, and infertility. During her lifetime, she received more than 45 awards for her contributions in the field of fertility and gynecology. She is among the best infertility doctors in Dehradun as the pregnancy success rate is 40-50%. Dr. Tarushree is the most famous infertility specialist, obstetrician, and gynecologist in Dehradun. She practices in vitro fertilization, genitourinary surgery, and laparoscopic surgery. She understands the patient’s concerns and problems with the child. Her wealth of experience makes her the favorite doctor, and people come here from all over the world for treatment.
How do IVF procedures work?
There are five different IVF steps that both women and men must follow
Step 1: Fertility medication is prescribed for several months to stimulate ovulation. This helps the ovaries to produce some eggs ready for fertilization.
Step 2: The egg is removed from the body through a small surgical procedure using a comfortable medicine to guide the hollow needle into the pelvic cavity to remove the egg during the ultrasound.
Step 3: The men are asked to take a sperm sample prepared for fusion with the egg.
Step 4: Fertilization is the fourth process of mixing sperm and eggs and storing them in a fertilization bowl. ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) injects sperm directly into the egg to achieve fertilization and monitor the egg.
Step 5: In the last stage, the embryos are transferred to the female’s uterus 3-5 days after egg collection and fertilization. If the process is successful, implantation usually takes place about 6-10 days after egg collection.