Contraception, pregnancy, menopause… During these key stages in a woman’s life, a specialist appears as the main contact: the gynecologist. Based on examinations, a gynecologist is not only content with treating gynecological problems but is also at the center of prevention and screening. The gynaecologist near me is a doctor engaged in the study of physiology and pathologies concerning the female reproductive system. In other words, he/she is a doctor who specializes in gynecology.
The gynecologist, in fact, is the doctor to whom one must also contact when it is necessary to face other aspects concerning the woman’s health, such as, for example, pregnancy, the choice of the most suitable contraceptive method, and so on.
Dr. Tarushree- the leading gynecologist in Dehradun
Dr. Tarushree is one of the best obstetricians and gynecologists in Dehradun. She specializes in performing minimally invasive gynecological surgery, hysterectomy, gynecological surgery, and surgical hysteroscopy. She has extensive clinical experience in treating pregnancy and abnormal uterine bleeding, which are among the most risky of other pregnancy complications.
Dr. Tarushree’s Priority areas and actions
- Minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Hysteroscopy and colposcopy
- Vaginal surgery and laparotomy
- High-risk pregnancy
- Surgical hysteroscopy
- Abnormal uterine bleeding.
Gynecologist – one profession, many specializations
As reiterated several times, the gynaecologist near me is a specialized doctor who deals with all the problems that may arise and affect the female reproductive system as a whole. At the same time, this medical figure occupies the woman’s health even when they are not present in disorders and diseases, such as occurs, for example, during pregnancy or in the case where it is necessary to take contraceptive measures (contraception oral contraceptive diaphragm, etc.). Therefore, the tasks of the gynaecologist near me are not limited to identifying a possible pathological state and its treatment but are much more numerous. Summarizing them, it can be said that the gynecologist is to be considered as the reference figure for:
- Diagnose disorders, pathologies, and alterations of the reproductive system;
- Prescribe pharmacological treatments for the treatment of the aforementioned ailments and diseases;
- Prescribe, if necessary and/or requested by the patient, the most suitable method of contraception;
- Follow and help women with conception difficulties and suspected infertility.
- In addition to the above, the gynecologists in Dehradun also deals with:
- Respond to the doubts and concerns of women of any age regarding their genital apparatus, their intimacy, their sexuality, etc.;
- Provide information on sex education and advice on how to avoid risky behaviors (this information is especially – but not exclusively – useful for girls and young women undergoing their first gynecological examination);
- Follow the woman during gestation as well as in the post-pregnancy period;
- Follow the woman during menopause.
In particular, however, when the time comes when you recognize the signs of the end of the fertile life approaching, it is important to speak promptly to the Best gynecologists near me. This is why this may be the right time to evaluate a specialist like Dr. Tarushree other than your usual gynecologist, especially if you want to receive an opinion specific to your age group.